COME AND JOIN US AT AN
SUMMER CRUISE 2014
AND HAVE A GREAT AFTERNOON WITH FAMILY AND FRIENDS.
Date: August 8th, 2014
Board Time: 4:00 pm
First deposit $25.00 please contact Angels from Heaven for more details. Royal Caribbean " Rhapsody Of The Seas" 7 Nights
Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4
Day Port of Call
Seattle, Washington Depart-Afternoon
3 Inside Passage Crusing
3 Juneau, Alaska Half Day & Evening
4 Skagway, Alaska Full Day & Evening
5 Trace Arm Fjord ( Sawyer Glacier) Alaska Morning Scenic Cruising
7 Victoria, British Columbia Full Day
8 Seattle, Washington Arrive Morning
2 per. a cabin $980.00 each 3rd per. $973.00
2 per. a cabin $1,220.00 each 3rd $1,199.00
2 per.a cabin $2,190.00 each 3rd $1,955.00
Pay NOW $50.00 and hold your cabin (running out) total bal. of $500.00 in Feb.
Final payment May 25.
For More Info Call Annette Salzberg 954-344-6999 CALL NOW
|Rooms /Suites||Description||Per person|
|Inside category 4B=$546.97pp passenger 1 & 2||Liberty Interior Cabin Description: Interior staterooms do not have a window and feature two twin beds that convert to a king-sized bed, private bathroom with shower, vanity area,, TV with remote control, complimentary room service, and private bathroom with shower.
Square Footage: 185 sq ft approx.
Sleeps up to 2 - 4 guests
|Oceanview category 6B= $636.97pp passenger 1 & 2||
Liberty Oceanview Description: Oceanview Staterooms feature large picture window, two twin beds that convert to a king-sized bed that convert to a king-sized bed, private bathroom with shower, vanity area, safe, closet, radio, phone, and a hairdryer.
Balcony category 8B =$786.97pp passenger 1 & 2 As of 11/04/11 $456.97pp " 3 & 4
Liberty Oceanview Balcony Description: Oceanview Balcony Staterooms feature a large window with a door that opens to a large private balcony, two twin beds that convert to a king-sized bed, private bathroom with shower, vanity area, safe, closet, radio, phone, and a hairdryer.
Thanksgiving Week Cruise- Payment
PAYMENT SCHEDULE FOR 2 IN A CABIN
- First deposit of $25 per person is due no later than 12/12/11.
- Second deposit of $225 per person is due no later than 6/6/12
- Final payment is due no later than 8/13/12.
- Payment Schedule for 3 or 4 in a cabin
First deposit of $250 per person is due when you are ready to book. The sooner you book this category ,the sooner we can lock in a price and make sure that there is cabin availability.
Final payment is due no later than 8/13/12.
As always, I am here for you and your group to answer ANY questions that might come up. Also, if anyone wants to make earlier payments , that is never a problem. As long as the money is in by the due dates, I can always make payments for you.
Have a great day!
• Guy’s Burger Joint: Guy’s not on the ship, but his image with his signature spiked blond hair is all over, on TV screens around the grill and seating areas. The custom crafted burgers — always cooked well-done — have become quite popular, with 1,200-1,400 served on days at sea. The condiment station has fancy touches such as blue cheese crumbles and chipotle mayonnaise. The fries, which come with Guy’s special “spicy” seasoning, were maybe the biggest hit of all.
• BlueIguana Cantina: Guests have the servers customize freshly made tacos and burritos (the automatic cooking machines are right there!) with a vast array of ingredients from pork to chicken and shrimp to beef. All the regular burrito and taco toppings are available and the salsa station has a wonderful selection of hot sauces from Mexico, Latin American and the Caribbean.
• EA Sports Bar: Earlier in the week, the jumping spot was the first-ever EA Sports Bar, developed in partnership with the video-game manufacturer. The ship has satellite reception from the four major networks all over the ship as well as ESPN International (although not in the staterooms), so sports fans were able to watch all of the weekend’s football games and, of course, have a beverage at the same time.
• Music: It’s lively almost anywhere and almost all the time during a Carnival cruise, but the line has now gone further musically by adding the popular DJ Irie to the mix. He’s officially the DJ for the Miami Heat (owned by Mickey Arison, who is also chairman and CEO of Carnival Corp.) and he’s added in a different musical vibe around the ship, from the atrium to the nightclubs and the deck parties. Irie will create an academy-at-sea to teach Carnival’s deejays how to tailor song selections to different kinds of audiences and coach them on how to use their own personalities to gain a following during the course of a cruise.
• Comedy clubs: In another piece of clever branding, Carnival has teamed up with popular comedian George Lopez. They’re transforming Carnival’s current comedy club into the Punchliner Comedy Clubs Presented by George Lopez. He’ll consult with Carnival on vetting and hiring the comedians for all of the line’s ships, helping to secure top up-and-coming talent through his own popularity. Shows will be introduced by Lopez via pre-recorded video segments, and his own popular routines will be shown on TV in staterooms.